Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Skill Levels



   I worked as a pharmacist with 6 years experiences. At first I worked as a manager of R&D in FDA for 2 years, then I worked in my pharmacy as a pharmacist for about 4 years. Besides in my university duration I spent my free time in a pharmacy as a volunteer pharmacist.
   I can manage employees to work in an office and a pharmacy. I have good communication and I like to work as a team with my co-workers. I behave respectful with my employees and I like to make a friendly environment for my employees and my customers too.
   I can work with computer completely and when I was in FDA I managed a program to improve physician,s skills. I like to increase patient knowledge about drugs they use and help them to understand why a recipe has been prescribed for them. I,m a tolerant person to understand the patients suffers and I like to decrease their difficulties with explaining about their disease and its drugs and I like to guide them to have a good feelings during their illness period.

1 comment:

  1. A great start, Negar! Let's see if you could add an audio exercise to this written exercise. Nice!

    ReplyDelete